In this episode of the Conversations with Vegan Women Leaders podcast, we interview Stephanie Redcross, founder of Vegan Mainstream.
Back in 2009, long before veganism became trendy, Stephanie started developing tools, training and support for vegan business owners.
Before that she’d gained 15 years of marketing experience with both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Based in Florida, Stephanie inspires people to turn their vegan passion into successful businesses of all types, including both products and services by providing impactful coaching and consultancy as well as online courses, business bootcamps, the Pivot! podcast, regular LinkedIn Live sessions, and a free community of vegan entrepreneurs.
In this conversation Stephanie talks about:
• Why she recently decided to ‘come out of her shell’ on social media and share more of herself
• How to decide what to share publicly about yourself
• Her experience of discrimination at a corporate job, how she handled it – and the positives that came out of it
• How she handled not realizing her initial dream of Vegan Mainstream being a big marketing agency when she first started it
• Why she believes it’s important to feel the disappointment of failure
• How black voices have been muted in the vegan movement and how this has impacted her
• And more
Visit the Vegan Mainstream website
VEGAN WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP NETWORK