In this episode of Conversations with Vegan Women Leaders, we interview Koya Webb, wellness visionary and author of Let Your Fears Make You Fierce.
Koya is the founder of Get Loved Up, a conscious community that practices daily self-care and makes healthy living a priority to promote healing, social justice, and spiritual connection.
In her podcast, also called Get Loved Up, she offers her own insights on wellness as well of those of a diverse range of experts and voices.
Koya’s offerings also include an app, online courses, virtual retreats, virtual yoga program, one-on-one coaching and more.
In February this year, she ran a free virtual retreat on spirituality, wellness, and entrepreneurship featuring top experts from the business and wellness spaces.
She did this to restore people’s spirits from massive losses and to make it accessible to underserved communities.
In this interview Koya talks about:
• The end to her Olympic dreams as an athlete and how it led to her wellness journey
• Reframing fear as feedback, and divisiveness as an opportunity to heal and learn
• Moving out of a competitive and comparison mindset to be your authentic self and do what you were meant to in the world
• How to move through the loss of identity, status, goals, career and more
• How she grew her Instagram following to more than a million (but why numbers are not the important factor)’
• And more
Visit Koya Webb’s website
Get a copy of Koya’s book Let Your Fears Make You Fierce
VEGAN WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP NETWORK