The Vegan Women’s Leadership Network was pre-launched in March 2020 in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some people may have raised their eyebrows as to the timing, what with economies crashing, people losing their jobs and in many cases their loved ones.
But we believed it was the perfect time to do this, because now, more than ever, we need ethical leaders who champion vegan and plant-based living that’s good for people, animals and planet. It’s clear that we can’t go on the way we have been.
And we sure as heck need more smart, capable, passionate, compassionate, self-developed, empowered females doing this!
A terrific group of women joined as founding members and we have now officially launched as of 2 July, 2020!
The Vegan Women’s Leadership Network is a membership-based global ethical leadership community for vegan women committed to lifting each other up, having each other’s backs, collaborating and learning from each other.
It’s for vegan, plant-based, plant-powered women who:
• Are entrepreneurs and business owners
• Work in the corporate sector
• Work in NGOs
• Work in politics
• Work in academia
• Are in sports, entertainment, fashion, beauty, health and other sectors
Or aspire to do any of the above and…
Are committed to:
• Becoming ethical leaders in their field (including developing skills for self-leadership)
• Becoming the best version of themselves and lifting others up to be the same
• Getting their drama fix from Netflix, Hulu etc rather than causing it in real life
Having fun and embracing their unique sense of style, self and quirkiness (glitter and mirror balls anyone?? 😊)
The Vegan Women’s Leadership Network will provide inspiration, practical support, resources and networking to help you become a leader in your field.
Initially the membership is kicking off with:
• Exclusive live webinars and interviews with inspiring, fascinating, brilliant vegan and plant-based women from the worlds of business, corporate, NGOs, finance, lifestyle, entertainment, spirituality, health, politics and more
• Virtual networking events
• Online training and events
• Other carefully curated articles, video and audio content
Down the track we’re also planning on in-person live events and networking, the development of a leadership program specifically for vegan women and lots of other resources to help you on your journey as an ethical leader.
To help create and empower vegan women of all ages, ethnicities and professional backgrounds to rise up and become leaders in their fields by providing training, resources, connection, community and collaboration.