More and more brands are entering the plant-based market and differentiation is trickier by the minute.
Beyond product attributes, what can your brand do to set itself apart and own significant market share?
In this 60-minute webinar with Plant Powered Consulting Founder, Elysabeth Alfano you’ll learn:
• How to establish brand identity and story
• How to develop brand packaging and strategy that accurately reflects the brand
• How to communicate these assets to the consumer
• How to understand the consumer avatar and make general marketing feel bespoke
• How to keep your marketing nimble in increasingly unstable times
ABOUT ELYSABETH ALFANO
After receiving her degree from The Thunderbird School of Global Management, Elysabeth Alfano started her career in brand marketing with Special K and Frosted Mini Wheats at The Kellogg Company.
She then successfully ran her own international company before exiting and focusing on investing.
In 2019, she started Plant Powered Consulting to help brands launch and succeed by solidifying branding, growing brand awareness and carving out market share.
A seasoned public speaker and writer, Elysabeth combines her business acumen, journalism and on-camera skills to host The Plantbased Business Hour and The Plantbased Business Minute.
She is a frequent guest expert on radio and TV commenting on growing trends of plant-based business.